Saturday, April 27, 2013

Colgate Optic White: A Review

Hi friends,

Oftentimes I get to try and review a lot of products because I am involved in several online communities that give me these opportunities. I was given the chance to try Colgate Optic White through a site called Influenster. I received the products complimentary from them to test and to give feedback. You can check out Influenster at http://bit.ly/154mB2X.

I got to try all three products in the Colgate Optic White regimen - the toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash. I really like how all three products are created with the same goal (to make my teeth whiter!) and can be used together. The toothbrush has a unique shape, has a tongue scraper (love those), and really feels like I"m getting my mouth clean. The toothbrush is what I loved the most out of all 3 products.  I also really love the toothpaste, it's taste, and can notice a difference in my teeth after a few weeks of using it. The mouthwash is something I'm still getting used to - I can't explain it, but I think the whitening ingredients in it give it a taste that isn't my favorite. I still use it, but sometimes I opt to use other mouthwashes. I'd imagine that if I used all 3 products, my teeth would be even whiter!

All in all, I think Colgate did a great job with these products and I'll definitely find myself buying them when I run out. I encourage all of you to try too!  Here's a link to their site if you want to read and see more: http://bit.ly/UVoWWv.

xoxo,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment