Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam: Review


LYSOL® TOUCH OF FOAM ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WASH



Hi friends,

Through one of my favorite websites, BzzAgent.com, I was sent a complimentary product to try and review. I was recently sent a bottle of Lysol Touch of Foam to test out!!!



My thoughts:  I really like this soap because it's an antibacterial hand wash - This is super important because I work in a hospital and washing my hands is something I try to do ALL the time. The problem is that I usually use the antibacterial waterless soaps that are in the dispensers, but those dry my hands out so much. The Lysol Touch of Foam has a thick, creamy lather and doesn't dry out my hands. It also smells really yummy, which is an added bonus.

Verdict: I recommend this soap for sure. If you want to keep your hands germ-free, smelling good, AND soft, check out Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash!


xoxo,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment